Update on COVID-19
We are reopening your beloved Rioja Tapas Restaurant with our team and customers safety in mind.
Here’s what we are doing to look after our team and our customers:
- Following the latest government advice
- Government policy of indoor gatherings of no more than 2 households (support bubbles) and children supervision
2. Providing PPE for necessary tasks – ensuring safety of our team and customers
3. Promoting social distancing – advising customers about:
- Restaurant capacity
- One-way system – entrance front of restaurant (High Street, Uppermill), exit at back of restaurant (gate at rear of the Rioja garden)
4. Enhanced cleaning practices – regular schedules for key areas
5. Promoting increased hand washing – at least 20 seconds every 20 minutes
6. Dedicated sanitising stations – on entry, throughout and exit of restaurant
7. Encouraging contactless payment options – pre-ordering food, online and takeaway orders
8. Asking to pre-book and pre-order food and drink – to manage customer capacity and flow
As we reopen, we will be offering our full menu and some of our takeaway favourites.
Our takeaway menu has been extremely popular. The takeaway menu will be based on the full restaurant menu so more choices with the added 10% off from 4th July 2020 for collection only. Please check our social media platforms regularly.
The wait is almost over. Rioja is working hard on our reopening plans with staff team and guest safety at the heart. So keep your eyes peeled on all our social media platforms and website for up and coming plans and opening times for our beloved Rioja, so please bear with us.